Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cold Morning, Warm Heart, and Wheels

When the cold air of a winter morn fills my body,And the leaves turn brown then gray…I’m warmed by the heart of all hearts, The love of all loves,Hence the will to ride another day.Even in rain we are both the same, No big deal we are both slaves to our wheels,Only the close can know how it feels.Thrilled by the flex of my fist, and the warmth on my calf,Other people seldom know the half.To know the road and feel the wind,Thru my wheels I’m free again.My wheels would free you the same,Taking you to heights, well into your nights,These wheels by the name of great fame.The rumble and sound of her wheels on the ground,Attached to a tether of hog air and leather,We share in the freedom I’ve found.My heart is as warm as the motor I ride,It warms all my mornings, and fills them with pride,On my wheels, onward I strive.To ride, on my glide, that feeling inside, My wheels, through you, I am so alive.

No comments: