Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, May 11, 2009

Harley-Davidson Sunglasses

I needed to replace my riding glasses and learned that Harley-Davidson brand glasses were superior to the rest. This is what I found out...

Harley Performance Eyewear has exclusive Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Technology that is designed for motorcycle riders. EVS provides increased directional accuracy in straight ahead and peripheral vision.

I was surprised to find that there were many styles to choose from and a variety of price points that met my budget. Harley Riding glasses start at only $35.99! I got glasses with day/night transitioning lenses for only $95.99. If I wanted a pair that converted to sunglasses with removable foam, Laidlaw's had them for only $100.99.
With a 1-year warranty and replacement lenses available for purchase I couldn't go wrong!

No comments: