Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 Great Years


10 Great Years~
Some of you may or may not know that Keith Hurt (Service Manager at Laidlaws HD) and I are married, this year we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary Saturday February 14th, 10 years have flown by, it seems like yesterday we where saying “I DO”.

The reason for sharing this story with you is that you can find true love with Harley-Davidson. Keith and I met at the previous dealership that we worked for, and we instantly hit it off. I was like a school girl every time I was around him, (I still am). You just know when it’s right because we met in September of 98 and where married in February of 99.

On our 1 year anniversary we re-newed our love and vows Harley-Davidson style!
The dealership we worked in Nevada had a chrome wedding chapel in it. We thought it would be great to renew our vows there. We rode in wearing are best Harley-Davidson motorclothes, on our 2000 Lava Rich Red Fatboy, it was awesome!
Keith rode us right inside the dealership and pulled us up to the front of the custom chrome chapel and Keith & I renewed the vows in true Harley fashion and style! Once the vow renewal was done, we got back on the bike and I threw the bouquet I was carrying (and my friend Natalie caught it) 0ur family and friends where there and it was just a great way to celebrate our first year together, we even made the 5 o’clock news and the front page of the paper.
We where going to renew our vows for our 10th wedding anniversary (but with the arrival of Tanner, our newest addition, it just was not in the cards). So I thought and thought about how to say I love you and make it special~
Keith, you are my best friend, the rock of our family, my daily inspiration, and my happily ever after. I say my prayer’s everyday and thank the BIG GUY above that Harley-Davidson brought us together, Harley has provided a great life and I am still so proud to have you as my wonderful husband Keith. I love you-Patty

Lovingly submitted by: Patty Hurt
Promotions Coordinator & MVP Manager

No comments: