Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perfect Weather for riding on road or off!

This weekend’s perfect weather meant it was another great time to go riding. Working here at Laidlaw’s has taught me a lot about Harley-Davidson’s and why they are such a great touring and cruising bike. However, I still find myself resorting back to the riding I started as a
kid, and still do now. I’m a desert off road racer. There’s no sand to soft, whoop to big, or mountain to high to climb. I love my weekends out in Lucerne Valley, enjoying beautiful weather, great friends, and the most awesome riding you will ever find. A friend of mine (owns a 06 Road King Classic) and I were talking about the differences this weekend. All though the off road riding is a major part of his riding passion,
he claims the wind and road on his Road King are an all together different animal with equal soul mending relaxation. Its you and the road,
and much like off road, you only have to avoid the obstacles on the road. After talking to my friends, most of which are H-D owners, I think its time my wife and I see what this cruising the open road thing is all about. So I have my appointment for my M1, and once I get it, we will
hit the open road. I’ll get back to you with the results!

Ty - Web Dork

No comments: