Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A silver Lining

Repairing a bike isn't something anyone wants to do. Its time consuming and worst of all, its time we can't ride. At Laidlaw's collision repair center we do our very best to get the job done fast with as little hassle as possible. This week we decided to let people see what others are saying about the great folks we have working in the Laidlaw's collision repair center.

My name is Corey Christensen, and unfortunately I have my Ultra-Classic in your collision center right now. I have had some service work done at your dealership, and my friends have too. I kind of know Justin indirectly and know he is a conscientious and thorough guy. I have been dealing with Tami Kehler since the bike was bought in and want you to know that she is the perfect person for the job. She has been understanding, sympathetic, thorough, and all-around just a sweetheart. You couldn’t have picked a better employee for the job.

I’m looking forward to the day I can meet her and the day I can come get my bike. I know you will do your best to make it better than it was.

Sincerely,

Corey


I would like to commend two of Laidlaw's employees. In November of last year I had the misfortune of crashing my 2007 Electra Glide. At the advice of my Progressive agent I had my bike towed to your store, even though I live within walking distance of my local dealer. I was immediately contacted by Tami in collision. I informed her of my desire to get my bike back as soon as possible as this is my main source of transportation. Tammy informed Justin of this and we were able to set an appt. right away.

The bike had extensive damage, especially to painted parts. Justin let me know we were looking at 10 to 12 weeks to completion. He was very thorough in going over the damages with me and letting me know exactly what he was going to do. It seemed more like 10 months, but for the next 10 weeks I heard from Tami on a regular basis. Although most of the calls consisted of telling me we were still waiting on painted parts, I really appreciated the courtesy of the updates. When I was finally able to pick up the bike, it looked amazing and all of my old parts were returned as requested. I'm sorry I was not able to see Tami when I picked the bike up, but once again Justin was very thorough and professional.

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Tami and Justin and to let Laidlaw’s Harley know that they have two very dedicated, thoughtful and professional employees in the collision center that are a huge asset to your company and your customers.

Sincerely

Kevin


No comments: